Friday, November 18, 2011

Equidays

I spent most of today at Equidays talking with people. Some time was spent looking at exhibits and watching the training sessions, but a lot of time was spent talking!
I do hope this event is a huge success as from I saw, it's pretty awesome. Tonight we went back for the evening show and it too was well worth the effort and travel time.

Tomorrow (about 20 minutes away) is another phase in the work from home project. A good industrial sewing machine has been on my hit list, but it had to be the right one. I am hoping this one is as good as it seems. It should sew leather up to 8 mm in thickness, not that I will need to be doing that often but it's good to know what it's capable of.
We also have to pick up Busy who is no longer talking nicely to Drum Roll. Now we just have to wait and see.

Tomorrow is kind of a significant day in an odd kind of way. It marks a whole year since I came off Summer while shutting a gate, in a rather undignified fashion. It was the beginning of a year that has not been one of my best but it has bought about a lot of changes in my life.  Please let there be more that changes in the best possible ways before the year ends.

No comments: