Monday, March 1, 2010

Blogging award

Thank you to Lou from http://talismanfarmsporthorses.blogspot.com/ for passing on the Beautiful Blogger award.

The rules for accepting this award:

  1. Thank the person that gave you the award
  2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers (I have chosen 13) you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic!
  3. Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won
  4. State 7 Things about yourself!
1. Thank you Louise!

2. I give the award to:


Karen - The Stablehand
Kelley- Anne - Talk to Your Animals
Fiona - The New Pony
Kezza - Foothills Vin Diesel
Broke & Penniless
Sally at - Ferngrove farm
Debbie - Westwood
And I am too lazy to list the rest.

7 things about myself - Next month is our 22nd wedding anniversary which we will no doubt forget about again.
I think I am really lucky to live on this fabulous farm where I get to spend hours riding and never get near a road.
I was born in Hamilton.
My new challenge is to learn to blow the damn shepherds whistle
I am 43 yrs old
Raglan is now very much home and the place I have now lived the longest in my lifetime.
I have lived in Cambridge, Morrinsville, Mangakino, Onewhero, Katikati, Matau (near Whangamomona in Taranaki), Tutira (Hawkes Bay)

No comments: