Monday, March 9, 2009

Braveness pills

Gosh it feels good.
Yesterday I went out for a ride on Summer and headed up and around the lake. We were out for a couple of hours. Thats the furtherest (thats not a real word I suspect) I have ever been from home on her without company.

There were some moments when I was close to bailing, like when she is shaking her head and snorting like some mad creature, front feet going up and down on the spot, as well as looking to head for home as fast as possible but I didn't let it get to me.................well not too much and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! I would like to think she was too!

Now that I have admitted just how nervous I have been about going out on my own with her, it feels like a great weight has lifted.

Thank goodness for the braveness pills what ever they may be!

No comments: