Friday, January 16, 2009

:-(

I can't even think of a word for the title. Thats how bad it was.

Summer's first ride since the trek at Waiouru. I wasn't expecting brilliance but I didn't expect what happened.
Nappy as hell. I had to get off as going forward was steadily becoming going home and the pigroots were getting bigger as well as the front feet getting progressively higher off the ground.
How depressing. I had a discussion over leading even. But managed eventually to get her away from home. Brave boots not on, I clambered aboard again for another go. We managed to go about 5o metres that time before it started all over again :-(
Charlie turned up at that point so I got off again and we lead her around the paddock.
Back home I had another go in the yards and then did small circles outside where we had all the trouble earlier.

I really thought we had progressed through all this rubbish, obviously not :-(

No comments: