Monday, December 6, 2010

I have a friend

I have a friend who 's life has never appeared easy in the time we have known each other. She takes on the tough challenges in life that most people would avoid and see's them through to the very end.

In recent times, I haven't had huge amounts of contact with her, but always know that she is there if I need her, ( and I believe she knows I am there for her) but I have left her alone as she needed the time that was left, to spend with someone who was very close and special to her..........and now he is gone................. and she is still being the strong one.

To say I admire how she handles herself, in an understatement but I can't think of other words right now. Kia Kaha Steph.

Rest in Peace Duncan but keep watch over her for us all. S.


No comments: