Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Improvements

I am starting to feel a lot more normal. Thats a loaded statement if ever there was one!

Still got a bit of a headache going on and ears popping but I am getting there.

Tomorrow Chief has a date with our fabulous vet. Now that my brain is engaging properly again I thought about the couple of times I have tried him on the driving reins and had a lightbulb moment.

As soon as any pressure was put on his mouth his reaction is to rear. Teeth? Rising 7 yrs and never had his feet touch so not much chance of his teeth being done either aye. He has wolf teeth and goodness know's what else going on.
As he's still a bit timid of new people, I ant to make it as good an experience as possible so have decided on the vet and sedation.

He will probably end up bitless lots of the time, just like the others but he still needs to have good teeth and a comfortable mouth.

1 comment:

sally said...

good luck with Chief and I hope you are feeling better. Isn't the rain, wind and mud just awful. Roll on Summer