Wednesday, July 22, 2009

whinge, moan, grump

I try very hard to be positive.......................but I am at the edge of my limit.......I think....................

This week is shaping up to be one of those really irritating ones when things go wrong, just enough to be a bloody nuisance.

Monday I also hurt my knee, (stupid house work) and when I took the dogs out walking it was pretty sore. Being the glutton for punishment that I am, I carried on and by the time I got home, after slipping and sliding around in the mud, the knee felt red hot and extremely painful. Spent a restless night not being able to get comfortable so you can factor in lack of sleep to the whole grumpy equation.
Voltarin has made the pain a bit more bearable but the side effects of that are almost as unpleasant.

And this morning Trapper had blood on a front leg. Fresh blood.........................and the goat has a broken chain. From the looks of the wound it has something to do with why Nigel is loose. Its almost rope burn but deeper in places. Bum. I have hosed the mud off it and bandaged it for now. Need to go and get more Gamgee though so will have to redo it again.

Thinking positively now, thats my lot for the week. Now just to get my knee more comfortable.......

No comments: