Monday, February 16, 2009

One year anniversary

Wow. Its a year ago today that I wrote the first post in this blog.

Its about 3 1/2 weeks to the great NZ trek this time and fingers crossed I don't have a lame horse this time................well not when I looked earlier!

Its been a bit of a journey alright. So good to be able to look back and see what happened and where we've been.

Took the broken gear into town this afternoon to be repaired.

Summer & Gus went to Steph's this morning for a ride. I let the Wwoofer ride Summer as she is tiny and Summ had to wear her english saddle which I dislike riding in. LOL
Vicky rides an endurance horse in Germany and enjoyed riding Summer.
Gus embarrassed himself by refusing to walk through a bit of mud. He was supposed to be leading the others over so I had to be quite firm with him. It took some convincing but he went in the end. I have crossed the same place in the winter time when it was a lot muddier so knew it was fine.

And I spent some time with Jan late this afternoon. It was good to have a catch up, face to face instead of over the phone.

All paid up for the trek now, so no turning back.

Hmm, that's all a bit disjointed when I read it too myself. A bit like my mind right now. There is so much happening and so much to get done all the time.
It at this point I always want to stop the clock so I can catch up a bit again.

No comments: